BTF (Best Trace Format) s a CSV-based trace format supported by different timing tool vendors. The winIDEA Analyzer can export OS-aware traces into BTF.
If you already use iTCHi for Task-State Profiling, iTCHi can automatically create the BTF mapping, and the BTF export should work.
If you use Running Task/ISR Profiling, this doesn't include State information by default. Using iTCHi, you can configure the winIDEA Analyzer so that Task and ISR states for BTF export become available.
1. Make sure the two attributes listed below are included in your iTCHi configuration file. You can find more information in the Basic Configuration section.
2. Execute iTCHI and use the following command:
1. Load symbols via the Load Symbols Only button in the winIDEA Debug toolbar to ensure that the latest Profiler XML is in use.
2. Record a trace with the necessary configuration to record Tasks, ISRs, and optionally Runnables.
3. Press the Export button in the Profiler Timeline toolbar.
4. Select BTF format export and specify an output file.
5. Make sure that the Entire session is selected.
5. Press Export.
Sorry this article didn't answer your question, we'd love to hear how we can improve it.
Note: This form won't submit a case. We'll just use it to make this article better.