This use case is based on the Infineon AURIX TC399 device, but the configuration steps can be used for other devices as well. For a more detailed visualization of the whole configuration procedure follow the tutorial Pure SMP system.
TC399 is running AUTOSAR Operating System on all six cores.
1. Create a new Workspace via File / Workspace / New Workspace and follow the Wizard. Check Take me there after the wizard.
2. Add an operating system via Debug / Configure Session / Application / OS.
3. Create an SMP for all 6 cores via Debug / Configure Session / SoC / SMP.
4. Add a Memory Space for all 6 cores and map it to the matching application.
5. (optional) HSM and SCR core should have their own Application and Memory Space.
winIDEA issues a warning in the Progress window if SMP requirements are not met. In this case check your multi-core synchronization settings.
Sorry this article didn't answer your question, we'd love to hear how we can improve it.
Note: This form won't submit a case. We'll just use it to make this article better.