If you need to for example repeatedly inject data into your application to test a piece of code, the Watch Window can generate a Python script that writes data to memory exactly as it is configured in the Watch Window.
1. Open the Watch Window via the View menu / Debug / Watch Window.
2. Set the values that you want the Python script to initialize.
3. Select the item you want to include in the Python script.
4. Right-click in the Watch Window and select Create Initialization Script.
5. Save the script to your PC to your workspace directory in order to run it from Tools menu / External Scripts.
For a more detailed visualization and a presentation of other features follow the Watch Window Tutorial.
Sorry this article didn't answer your question, we'd love to hear how we can improve it.
Note: This form won't submit a case. We'll just use it to make this article better.