Possible errors are:
For winIDEA version 9.21.41 and newer SFR database corruption is detected and SFRs are recreated automatically.
When SFR database is recreated, custom SFRs are deleted.
For other winIDEA versions go here:
First check if the folder for SFR database location exist on your PC:
1. Open Tools menu / Options / SFRs.
2. If the SFR database does exist (indicated in the Default field), then press Recreate database.
3. Create a new workspace and open the SFR Window via View menu / Special Function Registers. You should see SFRs of your configured device.
It is recommended to prepare PC working environment and set up winIDEA Temporary files.
Command Recreate database is located in Debug menu / Debug Options / SFRs.
Manually recreate the database:1. Press Open in Debug menu / Debug Options / SFRs. This will open the folder which contains the SFR database.
2. Close winIDEA.
3. In the opened folder, go up one level and delete the SFR folder.
4. Open winIDEA. The SFR database will be recreated.
Depending on your PC it might take a couple of minutes.
Sorry this article didn't answer your question, we'd love to hear how we can improve it.
Note: This form won't submit a case. We'll just use it to make this article better.