No driver is available and USB driver installation failed. BlueBox is listed under Other devices in the Device Manager with a yellow triangle displayed on the side.
1. Connect the PC and BlueBox via the USB port and turn it on.
2. Open the Device Manager.
3. Right-click on the USB device BlueBox and select Update driver option.
4. In the pop-up window select Browse my computer for drivers and navigate to your winIDEA installation directory, winusbdrv subfolder and search this folder for a compatible driver.
5. Now you should see the BlueBox listed under Universal Serial Bus devices in the Device Manager.
6. Open winIDEA and run the Communication Test to make sure the driver installed correctly.
Refer to this topic for other solutions regarding the USB driver issues.