1. Power off the BlueBox.
2. Run Command prompt with administrator privileges.
3. Locate the oem*.inf file which points to a driver published by iSYSTEM* , by executing the following command with administrator privileges: pnputil.exe -e
On older devices the publisher name is Asyst Electronic.
4. This command lists all links to drivers (for example: "oemXX.inf" is the problem)
5. Remove the link to this driver by executing the following command with administrator privileges (if you don't execute command with administrator privileges, the uninstallation will not be successful.):
In case administrator privileges can't be granted and you can't use the pnputil command, browse to C:\Windows\INF and search for any oem*.inf file which contains keywords iSYSTEM or Asyst Electronic. If any hit is found, delete this inf file. This is residue from an uninstalled old driver.
6. Restart the PC. You should now be able to see the device listed in winIDEA.
Refer to this topic for other solutions regarding the USB driver issues.
Sorry this article didn't answer your question, we'd love to hear how we can improve it.
Note: This form won't submit a case. We'll just use it to make this article better.