Delivering deeply tested products is our quality objective, nevertheless, all BlueBox systems come with a 24-month warranty. We provide a free exchange system or a free repair during the warranty period if the hardware malfunction is not the result of an overvoltage or mechanical damage.
1. Send an email to the support team with the hardware type, serial number and description of the problem.
2. If the problem proves to be a hardware malfunction, the support team will send you an RMA (Return Material Authorization) form.
3. Fill out the RMA form with the required information including a description of the problem. The better you describe the problem, the faster we can resolve the issue.
4. Send the RMA form back to the support team and you will receive further information about where to send the malfunctioned hardware.
5. When you pack the hardware, also include a printed RMA form. The repaired parts warranty is 12 months.
If the BlueBox system stays licensed without interruptions since the initial licensing, you are entitled to a free exchange system or a free repair even after the warranty expires. How licensing work?
Sorry this article didn't answer your question, we'd love to hear how we can improve it.
Note: This form won't submit a case. We'll just use it to make this article better.