To increase the Flash programming speed, you can use initialization files from pre-configured winIDEA Workspace Examples.
1. Download winIDEA Workspace Examples.
2. Select a suitable workspace.
3. The initialization file is by default added in Hardware menu / CPU Options / Initialization before Programming / Initialize field.
4. Make sure Reset CPU after Download is enabled.
5. Download the initialization file, customize it and use it in your project.
Sorry this article didn't answer your question, we'd love to hear how we can improve it.
Note: This form won't submit a case. We'll just use it to make this article better.