With the TriCore plugin you can measure time between two functions, e.g. Type_Simple which starts counters and Type_Enum which stops counters.
1. Open TriCore plugin by selecting View menu / TriCore / Counters.
2. In the TriCore/Counters window, open Configure Counters dialog and adjust the settings. It is important that Counter Mode is set to Task.
3. Open Debug menu / Hardware breakpoints.
4. Set two breakpoints by enabling them and clicking the '...' button:
5. Run the application and observe the values in TriCore window. To get the time value of CPU clocks (hold by CCNT) has to be to multiplied with the CPU clock period.
Refer to winIDEA Help chapter TriCore plugin for more information.
Sorry this article didn't answer your question, we'd love to hear how we can improve it.
Note: This form won't submit a case. We'll just use it to make this article better.