The use case is based the NXP S32K14x device.
1. Open Hardware menu / CPU Options / SoC Advanced and assign suitable ports.
2. Select Debug Protocol in the SoC:
3. Make sure the Parallel Trace Capture method is selected.
4. Select suitable Parallel Trace Port Width.
5. Configure your Operating System.
6. Perform Debug / Download and run the application.
7. Create New Analyzer Configuration via View menu / Analyzer.
8. Select Profiler and OS objects / Tasks.
9. Configure comparators via Manual Trigger / Recorder configuration in the DWT CORE0.
For a detailed presentation watch the webinar Debug and Trace on Cortex-M4 based Microcontrollers.
Sorry this article didn't answer your question, we'd love to hear how we can improve it.
Note: This form won't submit a case. We'll just use it to make this article better.