Additional configuration is required when using Attach/Detach procedure in conjunction with the workaround proposed to the M7 application core hung state erratum (ERR051149).
Perform the following steps to correct the Attach/Detach functionality:
1. Open Hardware / CPU Options.
2. In the Reset page navigate to Initialization at Attach, change the Connect method from Default into Custom.
3. In the Scripts field type built_in, click on the arrow symbol, select Add from SFR folder. The built_in option needs to be manually typed since the workaround script has to be executed after the built in script.
4. Select the workaround script matching your target (i.e.S32G2xx_Attach_Detach_Workaround.cpp when debugging a S32G2xx SoC).
5. Repeat the above steps in Cleanup before Detach.
When using this script, only Attach is possible after a prior Detach. Starting a regular debug session by Download or Load Symbols Only is not possible until the target is power cycled.
Sorry this article didn't answer your question, we'd love to hear how we can improve it.
Note: This form won't submit a case. We'll just use it to make this article better.