You encountered an error message Can not build EVE script! See Progress view for errors. when attempting to start the debug session.
The error can be triggered when:
To resolve this issue, you can follow the steps outlined below:
1. If the winIDEA Progress window lists a problematic file, navigate to its folder and check whether the file exists and is not corrupted.
2. The simplest solution to fix that is to:
1. Enable (27) EVE Log in Help / Support / Log, then reproduce the problem.
2. If the log file does not list any missing/corrupt files then the problem might be that winIDEABuild.exe has no permission to execute the built-in GCC compiler to compile the EVE script.
3. Contact Technical support.
Sorry this article didn't answer your question, we'd love to hear how we can improve it.
Note: This form won't submit a case. We'll just use it to make this article better.